To edit a text / graph or a statement:
- Make sure you have the text showing on the page. If you need to choose one, you can click the top left
Menu button to open a list of available text graphs you have:
- If it is not shown, click the
Show Text button at the top right corner:
- Then make sure you see the text and you are on the edit pane of the text dialog at the bottom left corner:
- Click on the statement you want to edit.
- Then click the
edit link. The statement will appear in the
edit pane below:
- You can now edit (click
edit) or delete the statement (click the
- You can also cancel the editor and then click
deselect on the statement, so that you can see all the statements of the text.
- To delete the whole text — click the
trash icon at the left menu: